Saturday 15 January 2011

Insensitive jerk

Firstly I would like to apologise in advance for the bloke bashing that is about to commence ;o)

This morning we were coming home from being in town and James turned around and said that I am in my normal "period" mood and that I was being rude sarcastic and argumentative! And that he only has to ride it out for a couple of days and then I would be back to being "normal"!

My first thought was to clonk him one, then I realised that I would only be adding fuel to the fire...

...so I seethed!

I felt like saying to him to try being in immense pain for three days and to see what it does to his tolerance level.

I would say that my normal tolerance level is a nine but with PMS it goes down to a two, and I do put up with a lot of sh1t...

What gets me is that I will soon be back to being my normal self but James will still be an insensitive jerk!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I don't have a period anymore. Mine really hurt the last year I had them. My husband is a jerk all the time.

Al said...

*Walks in*

*Reads post*

*Runs away*

Kelly said...

*points at Al*
*laughs*

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that drama....incarceration solves a lot of problems, you know! ;)

My mom had a hysterectomy, but she still gets monthly changes in her mood.

I think it makes us more...complex.

Eileen H said...

Sorry about this but I know the joy of being post-menopausal! Bet you and James can't wait!

chocolat lover said...

Connie - your lucky...

...but not so with hubby being a jerk.

Al - keep running its a dangerous place ;o)

Kelly - its interesting that your Mum still gets mood changes - LOL perhaps getting narky for a few days each month is therapeutic ;o).

I think that James would voluntarily go somewhere else for those days each month!

Eileen - there are both good and bad points... ;o)