Sunday 27 May 2012

high tea for screws & high chair

I have been watching Conviction Kitchen and the episode that I watched last night involved them serving High Tea to the hierarchy of the prisons in which they were incarcerated.

I half expected to see The Freak and Vinegar T1ts from Wentworth Detention Centre ;o).

I have series one through three on DVD (I think that I will get one out to watch it).

In other news we got Evies high chair out of its box now that she is weaning.


As you can see she has quite a way to go before she is too big to sit in there ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I haven't seen any of those programmes!
I like Evie's pink high chair...she'll be having high breakfast, high dinner and high tea :-)

Kelly said...

That is one of the most good looking high chairs I've ever seen!

And I love this picture because it will be a good place to put Evie and judge how much she has grown (through pictures, you know?). Obviously, as she gets older her feet will start to dangle and we will be able to see them, etc.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she will be having high everything ;o)

Kelly - thats a great idea about the photos ;o)