Sunday 30 December 2012

she cannot be a marmite hater

Ever since just after Christmas Evie has been sleeping under a cot duvet.

The cot duvet cannot be tumble dried so I decided to buy her a spare one for when the other one is in the wash.

So I went to Argos yesterday and the one that I wanted was out of stock (typically that one was on offer too) and I saw that this one was on offer and that if you buy the cot bumper you save £10.00 and as it only costs £9.99 you get it for free and save a massive one penny on the duvet in the bargain ;o).

Yesterday we decided to try Evie on Marmite spread thinly on a bread soldier - she kept on pulling the bits with marmite out of her mouth!

As no child of mine is going to be a *shudders* a marmite hater I am going to have to keep trying her on it until she blooming well likes it...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wicked mother, force feeding your child on Marmite !!!

chocolat lover said...

I am so horrible ;o)