Tuesday 1 January 2013

happy 2013

I know that I say this every year but I cant believe that it is now 2013 ;o)

Well last year was mainly highs (with them being Evie related) with one awful low.

As Evie was only 2 weeks old at the beginning of 2012 I will give you 12 months of Evie ;o)

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


looking back at the photos I cant believe how much she has changed ;o)

Happy New Year everyone ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Gosh yes, babies grow and develop so quickly. Evie looks gorgeous in each and every photo! The year has gone by so quickly too.
So sad your friend never got to see Evie grow up. She'll be watching over her no doubt.

chocolat lover said...

yes the thought that Emma is watching over Evie has kept me going ;o)