Wednesday 10 April 2013

lazy eye test

Back in January (I think) I got a letter about Evies "first year review" my doctors surgery just sent out a form and then if there were any "issues" they would see you and the little one...

...I then got a call from the health visitors office because I said "yes" to family childhood eye problems and "no" Evie didnt release a small object into our hand after being asked to.

I explained that my two brothers both had lazy eyes and the health visitor said that she would refer Evie for an eye scan.

She then asked about Evie not releasing small objects and as she had since started doing that they were satisfied that they didnt need to see her.

Today we have the appointment for an eye test for Evie...

...I think that I will let James hold her if they are planning to do anything that will make her cry as I know that I will start crying too.

I should have thought to ask my Sister if they did tests on her two boys but it completely slipped my mind to ask but then she does live in The Netherlands...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's so sweet, if they make her cry you would too!
Hopefully Evie and you won't cry.

chocolat lover said...

we were both ok and neither of us cried...