Thursday 4 April 2013

porr or idge

A few weeks ago I bought Evie some Express portions of porridge for her to try (as I know that she likes porridge from the baby breakfasts she was having previously).

Yesterday I finally made her some...

As it has to microwaved for a couple of minutes I decided to do it at 7.45 (so that it would have time to cool down enough for her) and made up an entire portion using 180 mils of her milk and microwaved it for 2 minutes (and at about three quarters of the way through it was over flowing out of the bowl) so I took it out and gave it a stir and then cleaned the turntable :o(.

By the time that Evie had finished her quarter of a bagel the porridge had cooled down enough (as Goldilocks would say it was just right ;o)).

She only ended up eating about a third of it so I will make her up a half portion this morning and I am going to use a bigger bowl too ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You're not going to believe this...I decided to read the story of Goldilocks and the three bears!
This might be nice to show Evie...I enjoyed it :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/snapdragon/yesflash/story.htm

chocolat lover said...

we just did it - she enjoyed it ;o)