Tuesday 30 July 2013

no to butchered fruit

For the past few weeks I have been giving Evie for her dessert (after her dinner) individual portions of Dole Fruit the only one that I can get her to eat is the peach one, as she wont eat mandarins or pineapple so the other flavours were out.

She has only ever been eating a few bits before not wanting anymore...

...so on Sunday I decided to have a look at the bigger packs to see what they have hoping to have less waste in the end.

I found some large 1 kg jars of Natures Finest and got the pear one.

So on Sunday night I asked James to get out a pear slice and to cut it up for Evie...

...so he bought it in and it looked like it had been cut up by Edward Scissorhands!  I had managed to get Evie to eat a couple of bits before she started to cry.

Anyway I decided to try again yesterday but cut up the slice myself and I cut it into small chunks and Evie ate them all up apart from the last one ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

James obviously gets nil points for presentation :-)

chocolat lover said...

I shall have to carry on chopping the stuff up myself I think ;o)

Kelly said...

So much really is in the presentation!

chocolat lover said...

I didnt think that Evie would be too bothered by the presentation yet... ;o)