Wednesday 3 July 2013

the 3 foot people festival

Yesterday me & Evie went to the 3 foot people festival its a festival for pre-school children ;o)


We had to go upto the Civic Theatre to get our tickets (as I had only booked them on Sunday), and there was a queue out of the door of parents with their children picking up their tickets.

They must have sold out for yesterday as the lady behind me wanted to buy tickets but had left empty handed.

We got to the park just before 11 am and when we were given our wristbands I was asked for a codeword (in case we got separated) so I said but she cant talk! and I was told that a word would be written on our wrist bands so I went for "bunny rabbit" ;o)

When we went in there the first thing we did was go to the Gymnastics with Chelmsford Gym Club, Evie especially loved swinging from the bars ;o)

Then we did the Toot Cornetto stories and playtime and Evie got to colour in a seahorse ;o)


I treated Evie to a smarties cookie to eat

Then we popped out to have lunch and then we were back just before 1 pm and we headed for the Baby Sensory tent - I think a lot of them in there were regulars as the other Mums all knew the song and hte signs that went with them.

Then we did the Bug Bazaar by the Fairyland Trust I made a violet ground beetle.


As I hadnt had anything to eat other than half a packet of blueberries I decided to buy some food there from one of the vendors and went for a childs portion of duck noodles it came with four prawn crackers - I let Evie have a prawn cracker and where she was nicely full up she didnt eat any of it.

Finally we did Broadway Babies - Evie wasnt really old enough but I held her up so she could do the stuff like the other kids.

It was coming upto 3pm (and eerything was packing up) so we headed home and Evie fell asleep - infact she slept until I woke her up just before 5 pm so she could have her dinner ;o)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It's always a successful day when they can't stay awake at the end of it!

chocolat lover said...

the poor thing was worn out ;o)