Monday 2 December 2013

I knew that there was a reason that we should have got James one

Yesterday (after I had done yesterdays post) I decided to get out our advent calendars...

...so being the good Mum that I am I got Evies calendar and started opening the door for her and let her open it fully (so she could see the picture (of a pine cone) and then I peeled the foil (holding the chocolate in) and gave that to her and she ate it ;o)


And then I did my calendar (found door #1) opened the door, peeled the foil, took out the chocolate took a little bite of the star and Evie was looking at it longingly so I gave it to her (hoping that she would take a little bite) but she popped the whole thing in her mouth!

Today I shall make sure that I eat more of my chocolate ;o)

AND NEXT YEAR I SHALL MAKE SURE THAT I BUY JAMES ONE TOO!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hahaha, clever girl :-)

Wait until she's older and she eats the whole lot in one go, like my son did once!

chocolat lover said...

it wouldnt surprise me in the least ;o)