Sunday 30 March 2014

almost bang on

As we were almost out of Reeces Puffs (our recently refitted Tesco sells them at £5 a packet) currently Evies favourite cereal although saying that this morning she turned her nose up at them!  I decided to weigh myself while I was in there (so that I could be at my lightest before eating something) so I marched up to the pharmacy area at the back of the store and shock horror they dont have the scales anymore :o(

Having got a few bits I decided to pop into the side entrance of The Meadows (they tend to open the side doors for the staff to get in early) so I went to go in and my side was locked (I really couldnt be bothered to walk all the way around to the other side) so I went to find James & Evie and get something to eat and drink ;o)

After having our breakfast and getting some other bits of shopping I finally got myself weighed and was well surprised to see that I was only 3 lbs heavier than I thought that I would be ;o).

Happy Mothers Day Mum ;o)

James got me an mp3 Jackson 5 album ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Breakfast cereal is so expensive now, I couldn't pay £5 a box!
Martyn has to have something with a low GI with him being diabetic. I stock up on Cheerios when they are on offer, but he does have a habit of getting fed up with them!

You'll have to buy yourself some bathroom scales. I like to weigh myself minus clothes :-)
I'm glad you got a nice surprise :-)

Unknown said...

Ok. If you weigh yourself sans clothes in public, you really need to blog about that. :)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - the reeces puffs being so expensive is because they are imported from The States...

Katy - when I was weighing myself regularly I would take off as many unnecessary clothing items as possible (coat, shoes & belt) and once the lady in Boots said to me that she was worried at how far I was going to go ;o)