Tuesday 10 June 2014

lists and tests

Next week at Tumble Tots the man who makes the dvds is in again ;o)

As each dvd takes five minutes to film and there can be anything upto 24 children in our class, I was wondering how they would do it?

Well at the end of yesterdays session they said that the dvd man would be in next week and as each dvd takes what it takes, and they will do a list of who wants to do the dvds and that not everyone will be able to get it done...

...so after Evie got her sticker I ran with lightening speed (making sure that I didnt send any toddlers flying) to the desk and Evie is number two on the list ;o)

As it is we always get there early so hopefully the bloke will be able to do us before our session even starts ;o)

Yesterday afternoon I had to go for my pre operation blood tests, and an ecg (because I had open heart surgery) at least they are making sure that I will be ok which is good ;o)  I had to also have mrsa swabs done as well.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well you must be fit to get to the head of the queue like that :-)

Martyn had two pre-op assessments, once for the operation that never happened, then again before his actual operation because he had been so ill in between. They certainly are thorough. Martyn had the ECGs done as well maybe because he is a little overweight!
Are you all organised for when you go in for the op and your care afterwards ?

chocolat lover said...

hee hee I was pretty close to the desk anyway with where me & Evie were sitting ;o)

Were kind of organised James will be "working from home" for two weeks after.

And James Mum & Dad are going to go with me to the festival that we are going to the week after.