Friday 26 September 2014

a change of plan

Yesterday (because the lady doing it in the other library was off) I took Evie to the big library in Chelmsford for Rhyme Time and she had a great time and was even doing the hand motions for a few of the songs but wouldnt do any singing despite knowing all of the songs!

On our way home from town I got a text from my friend who I was supposed to be meeting for lunch Thursday next week saying that she couldnt make it now and could I do lunch today or Monday instead?

well on Monday we have Tumble Tots so cant make then, so we will meet her today ;o)

Which means that we can go to the French session next week at the Springfield library ;o)

I have been on the lookout for a halloween top for Evie and have bought her this one ;o) and I got 30% off too so I was well chuffed ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hope you had a nice lunch.

That's a nice top, not too scary :)

chocolat lover said...

it was great thanks ;o)