Sunday 5 October 2014

tighter sizes

I have been on the lookout for a new coat...

Last year I was still wearing the coat that I bought just before my maternity leave started.

I was walking past Debenhams last week and saw this coat and even with 20% off it is more that I would want to spend...

...so I went in to have a look to see if there were any other coats that I liked...

I tried on the coat that I saw in the window and the UK size 16 fitted and then I tried on the UK size 18 and it was a better fit but I didnt buy the coat.

So I was looking on Next and saw this coat so I went in the shop and I couldnt see the coat in there so I asked an assistant and he said that he would order one in for me and it would be in the next day after 3pm and asked for my mobile number so they could let me know when my order was in.

I picked up me coat today and tried it on when I got home and it is tight!  Now I know that I couldnt have put that much weight on in a few days!

So I shall take it back on Tuesday ( I cant do tomorrow as we have Tumble Tots).

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Last year I saw a coat on the Debenhams website that I liked with 30% off. Instead of ordering it online I went to the store a few miles away and when I tried it on I didn't like the fit and bought a totally different coat. Similar story really, best to try them on in store first.

chocolat lover said...

shops should definitely have more styles instore...

The Captain said...

My coat is 3 years old this year, my wife bought it from M&S for me since to that point I'd only ever had cheap coats.