Thursday 29 January 2015

plug in vapour

On Monday at Tumble Tots I was talking to a Mum and a childrens Nanny and was saying that Evie didnt sleep too well the night before because her nose was blocked up despite all of the vapour rub I was rubbing onto her chest/back.

They both suggested that we try a plug in vapour while she is asleep and that they really help.

So on Tuesday we went into town, I popped into Tesco (to get James lunch) and while we were in there I had to buy some more Calpol anyway so I had a look for the vapour things and found this ;o)

Evie had a great nights sleep on Tuesday night and had another good night last night too ;o)

Me & James have now both got her cold too :o(

On Tuesday evening my friend texted me to tell me that she has bought the tickets for the new Peppa Pig Movie, the cinema now has the cheek to charge adults as well as kids.

No comments: