Sunday 29 November 2015

parent tour #5 and santa and the easter bunny

On Friday we did our final parent tour ;o)

Like school #3 we were shown around by the year 6 kids but with this school there were 2 kids per set of parents ;o)

The school was really nice and even has its own swimming pool.

As with all of the schools the EYFS have their own play area.

And I even know one of the teaching assistants (cant remember what year it was that she was working with) as she used to live around the corner from us in Ingatestone.

We have now put in our submission for our school choices

number 1 - school 5,
number 2 - school 4
number 3 - school 3
number 4 - school 1

We are in choice 3's catchment area but it isnt our nearest school, on the admission form (which has to be done online) you are able to put a reason for each school (upto 3000 characters long), I put a reason for choice 1 but only used 90 characters as I didnt want to go annoying anyone with a long sob story ;o)

With choice 2 we have to fill in a SIF so I shall pop it into the school before the deadline in Jamuary.

Yesterday we were in town and Chelmsford Rotary Club were in town with Santa and his sleigh...

...as Evie is now very much aware of Santa and the fact that he will be bring her Christmas presents she wanted to say hello to him (despite us telling her that we were in a hurry to get ready for her swimming lesson).

So we went over to say hello, and Santas helper asked me if I wanted to take a photo of Evie with Santa ;o)

Evie and the Easter Bunny saying hello to Santa
So I ended up getting Eve to put a coin in the charity box ;o)

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Awww how cute! Evie still looks a bit apprehensive standing next to Santa.
I love the Easter bunny bag! :)
Who is that person you recognised as from Ingatestone?

chocolat lover said...

she did want to see him and loves looking at the photo on my camera.

I will e-mail you and let you know ;o)

Eileen H said...

Awww that is such a sweet photo. It'll be really good for you this year when she realises Santa has been and delivered her presents :)

I didn't realise you had to submit reasons for your school choices!

chocolat lover said...

You have the option to submit a reason, I dont think its compulsory ;o)

I am not sure how much notice they will take of it anyway!

She will be well excited on Christmas Day ;o)