Thursday 4 August 2016

booking appointments

When we came back from holiday I had a couple of reminders in the post...

...one saying that my horrible nurses visit needs to be done (the thing that is done is horrible not the nurse (she is nice) ;o)).

And dental checkups for me & Evie...

...so this morning I booked them up and they are both next week.

The nurses one will be late in the afternoon meaning that James can take Evie home or they can have a drink somewhere and I come and meet them after.

I just have to start naming all of Evies uniform now (we have a laundry pen so I may use that on some of the bits) and iron in the others.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Not a good week for you next week!
I remember those horrible nurses visit, same here, horrible procedure not the nurses :)

chocolat lover said...

It will be over and done with soon enough...