Wednesday 17 August 2016

good vs bad

Yesterday me & Evie went into town and we got both good and bad customer service...

the bad was in Tesco of all places.

I had to take back a pair of trainers that we had bought for Evie 6 weeks ago as the top of the trainer was starting to wear away...

...the woman at customer services asked me if I had a receipt (I didnt) and she said that without proof of purchase Evie could have worn the shoes for the past 2 years and that is why they are worn out!

Apart from not being dishonest like that, surely when she put the code into the it would say that the product hadnt been available for 18 months, and Evies feet grow every 6 months so she wouldnt be wearing the same pair for 2 years.

I bought her some nice frozen ones and some frozen slippers too that she wanted :).

And the good was from Gems when we bought her tap dancing shoes.

The nice lady fitted Evies shoes and even recommended going up half a size (which it says on the website now as they come up small) and we even got a 10% discount because of the dance school she goes to :).

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I don't think you necessarily have to have a receipt when goods are faulty. I hope they changed them for you.
Glad you got a more friendly service with her tap dancing shoes.

chocolat lover said...

they gave me money back and we put it towards the frozen ones :)

The Captain said...

Forever buying shoes for my youngest. She's a size 5 now.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I know that we will have to keep buying new shoes for her...

...I cant even fathom what size she will grow to as me & my sister are size 4 but my Mum is a size 7 :)