Tuesday 13 September 2016

a new classmate

This week Evie has a week of afternoons.

When I told her that she had school again yesterday she said that she didnt want to go, so I asked her why and she said that it was because she doesnt like playing!  So I asked her what the difference was playing at school to playing at home and she said that she prefers playing at home.

Just as we were leaving to go to school Evie was holding her toy monkey Sidney and told me that I could bring him home with me, so I said to her "yes that will be fine"

So on the way there I asked her a few times if she wanted me to tell Mr F that she doesnt like playing and she said "yes".

We got to school and we were second in line this time :)

We werre let in and I told her teacher that she said that she doesnt like playing!  And he said that he was sure that she would change her mind once she got in the classroom.  I tried to take Sidney but she was holding onto him for dear life so the teacher told her that he was sure that Mrs S would like to see him and she poked her head around the door, and said that she remembered him from when she came to our house and asked what his name was again :)

When I picked her up she said that she enjoyed it and even had a little bag of sweeties for being good :)

I asked Evie last night if Sidney was going to go again tomorrow and she said that he was going to stay at home.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I had to smile, no doubt Evie thinks she can stay at home with Sidney :)

chocolat lover said...

she was probably hoping that :)