Thursday 8 September 2016

Mr F was off sick

Yesterday morning I got a phone call asking if I was Mrs G, so I said no then she said to me are you F's Mum and I said no Im Evies Mum, then she said "Oh, I need to speak to you anyway", its Mrs C, Mr F is unfortunately off sick so he cant do the teachers visit, but me and Mrs S can come instead. Or if you want to see Mr F then it can be rearranged as an after school visit.

As I wanted to get it over and done with I decided to let them come anyway.

I was looking out of the window around the time they were due and saw a car pull up so I opened the front door and they started waving at us :) so I knew it was going to be ok :)

I spoke with Mrs C and Evie spoke with Mrs S...

...the first thing that Mrs S wanted to do was take Evies picture and one with her holding her favoirite toy :)

I spoke with Mrs C about what Evie is able and not able to do...

I have now got to buy her a waterproof coat (as they go out and play in all weathers) I have already picked up her spare pair of wellies (that I had forgotten to pick up from pre school).

And I have been given a "learning journey" to write in about fun things that Evies does outside of school, our first entry is going to be "getting her haircut ready for school" which we are doing today:)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

So you got two for the price of one :) Glad the visit went well. Is it tomorrow Evie starts school?

The Captain said...

Hope she enjoys her first day at school.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I think it was always going to be 2 people (a teacher & assistant) for 1 to speak to Mum/Dad and the other to speak to the child :)

Kirt - me too - she seems happy enough about it this morning :)