Wednesday 12 October 2016

Liebster Award

Yay I have been awarded the Liebster Award from Captain Kirt :)

thanks Kirt

What I like about Kirts blog is that he is honest and writes about his homelife with his daughters and his wife and his job and manages to fit star trek/star wars in it too :)

One of the things that I have to do is write a short essay about someones blog that I like...

...well Im going to go for Eileen and her blog Yet Another Coffee To Go, she writes honestly and candidly about her homelife with her husband and their adorable rescue dog Annie, and the things that they get upto whether good or bad and the friends (mainly with 4 legs) that they meet along the way, and their visits to the park and the beach (when out of season), and showing us the dog friendly cafes that she finds so she can of course have her "coffee to go" :)

She is like a second Mum :) and I have great respect for her and her family because of all the kind things that they do for dogs.

I also have to answer the 10 questions that Kirt has asked...

1- why did you start blogging? it was to write about my diet experiences - I had just lost 4 1/2 stone in wight :)
2 - if you were a time traveler would you go forwards or backwards? oh definitely backwards (but making sure that I didnt effect anything).
3 - what is your idea of a great evening? Getting Evie to bead early and having a nice relaxing time watching tv :)
4 - who would you love to be stuck in a lift with? a tricky one mmmmmmm Gary & George from Australian Masterchef I think
5 - what scares you - I mean really scares you? crossing the road - I got knocked down when I was 20 (and I still hate crossing the road even now).
6 - if you were a cartoon character which one would you be? Bob Goblin from Wallykazan
7 - If you won the lottery (or came into a large sum of money) what would you go out and buy first? a new house with lots of room and a huge garden
8 - When you're in the car alone (if you don't drive then think of a similar circumstance where you're alone with a radio) what would you turn the radio on to? Mark Kermodes Film Review show
9 - star wars or star trek - it has to be star wars
10 - gravy or no gravy - has to be no gravy.

gosh now my questions...

1 - what is your favourite chocolate bar?
2 - what colour eyes have you got?
3 - do you prefer cats or dogs?
4 - drink in or take out?
5 - who is your favourite band?
6 - what colour describes you best?
7 - what is your favourite smell?
8 - describe the cup you drink your first cuppa from?
9 - what do you collect?
10 - what socks are you wearing?

Now I have to do my own nominations (I am supposed to do between 5 and 10 (but I honestly dont follow that many)...

I know that Kirt has already done Eileen (so I wont do her)

The only one who blogs (and doesnt already have an award) is Timothy aka Agent 54 he has a great sense of humour and is totally wacky :)

As I have only nominated one person - if you chose to accept please read the rules (there is a link to the top of the page)

I hope that I have covered everything...

And if anyone else wishes to answer my questions, please feel free to comment :)

6 comments:

Agent 54 said...

Congratulations and thank you for my nomination. I will be working on my acceptance post and will try to publish this week.

Thanks again.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Timothy - I look forward to reading it :)

The Captain said...

No gravy? What kind of monster are you! Lol!

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - what can I say - grrrrrr :)

Eileen H said...

Thank you so much for the lovely write up about me and my blog. I'll have to get cracking and write my blog post soon :) I found The Captain's blog as he comments on your blog here... but it took me a while to pluck up the courage to comment :)

chocolat lover said...

I cant wait to read your post ans answer your questions :)