Tuesday 25 October 2016

more excited than Evie

I have booked Evies fifth birthday party :)

Its going to be at a soft play place, as Evie doesnt really join in that much at the parties we have gone to with a disco etc, and we know she will enjoy herself more doing soft play :).

We are now deciding who to invite (and there is a set of twins in her class so I dont want to invite one and not the other :)).

we need a minimum of 16 kids, so we will be inviting our friends kids first and then decide who else to invite after that :).

As its just before Christmas I know that not everyone will be able make it.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I can't believe Evie is nearly 5 years old already. Birthday parties are fun, I still remember some my two had. You're wise not to hold one at home, I remember wiping jelly off the wallpaper :)

The Captain said...

Soft play areas are wasted on kids. I always wanted a go when my kids were small.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - there are so many places to have parties nowadays - and someone else clears up the mess :)

Kirt - I think thats a business idea just waiting to happen :)