Friday 28 October 2016

reaching the postbox

Yesterday we sent out our first invitations (to my antenatal friends)...

...on our way to the post box I asked Evie who was going to post the invitations.  Was it going to be me or her.  She said that she would do it and I would lift her up :)

So we got to the post box and I asked Evie to see if she could reach it...

...and she could (so there was no lifting needed :)) so I handed her each invitation and told her who it was for and she put it in the box (there were only five to do :)).

We have another one to post this morning, so I will let Evie post that one too on our way to the play date that we postponed earlier in the week.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope you put RSVPs on the invitations, it'll be exciting getting the replies.
Enjoy the play date today.

chocolat lover said...

the invites automaticallly have rsvp on them - so thats good.

Evies playdate was good too - she had a great time :)