Friday 17 February 2017

trolls it was

We got up, and went downstairs and I did our breakfast as soon as we got downstairs.

Evie even ate her breakfast quickly.

She then got dressed while I was doing the washing up.

I hadnt even finished and she was dressed :)

I then got myself dressed quickly, got together our snacks (2 bags of popcorn,1 bag of chocolate buttons and a fruit peeler), and some water.

And we headed to the cinema.

We got there in plenty of time to see Trolls so that was good.

I was surprised how many people were seeing the film considering how long it had been out, it is obviously still a popular movie :)

There were a few scary parts that Evie didnt like, but I assured her that the film would have a happy ending and we stayed until the end.

Evies favourite part was when Poppy saved the trolls and her least liked part was when the Bergens tried to eat the trolls.

Overall she liked the film, but wouldnt like to see it again (at the moment) even though she knows it ends well.

We are going to see whats on in the Easter holidays and hopefully go to the cinema again :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Glad you got to see Trolls and you both enjoyed it.
I remember my daughter being so upset watching ET she had to sit on my knee in the cinema, she was about Evie's age at the time :)

chocolat lover said...

We explained to her after that it was only a story, and wasnt real...

The Captain said...

My daughter loves zombie films and Sci Fi these days. I'm kind of glad I don't have to watch kid films.

chocolat lover said...

I quite like kids films anyway and it gives me a great excuse to go and see them :)