Wednesday 3 May 2017

Election lunch box

Because of tomorrows local elections, the lunchhall.is being used as a poling station.

Evie had a choice of a packed lunch that the school provides (as all infant school children get free school.meals) or a packed lunch that we provide.

Evie wanted a packed lunch that we make for her :)

So we are popping to the supermarket tonight to get bits for evies lunch :)

The lunchbag is ready and I have already put in there a strawberry jelly and a strawberry fruit string.

I will do the rest of it tonight and put it in the fridge, and must remember to take her lunch with us tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Evie will enjoy her packed lunch with all her favourite goodies in it :)

Our polling station is in our local church and I rather tentatively take our dog in on purpose having been stopped from doing so one time. I tore up my polling card in disgust and handed it to the candidate who stopped me going in :)

chocolat lover said...

Im sure she will...

...we were talking about what was in it this morning :)

Good on you for making a stand after them not letting Annie in.