Thursday 15 June 2017

totally awesome skinny legs

Yesterday while I was waiting in the Early Years Playground for Evie to go in to her class Z's Mum said to me "look at you with your skinny legs" I was wearing shorts...

...it made me feel really happy :)

I went in to town to get Evies sports day t-shirt and managed to get her this set so she is all sorted :)

And because I got them for her in age 6 she can hopefully wear the same t-shirt again next year :)

And then at pick up time another Mum said to me about my skinny legs too :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on your skinny legs :)
I like the T-shirts too :)

The Captain said...

Nowt wrong with skinny legs!

Jules said...

Yay! Go you and your skinny legs. X

chocolat lover said...

it was a nice thing to be told by 2 separate people :)