Wednesday 14 June 2017

unlucky 6 and house colour t-shirt

I finally got an e-mail about the interview I went to in May, I already knew after this time that I hadnt got the job, but it was still a bit of a bummer to see that I hadnt got it...

...oh well...

On Tuesday next week Evie has her very first sports day (James has booked the afternoon off too), I saw an e-mail (form one of the other Mums)saying that in previous years the kids have needed a t-shirt in their house colour...

...so I have the perfect excuse to go into town today to get Evie a green t-shirt :)

and an iced skinny latte :)

and perhaps a strawberry cream muffin (as I got an email about it) musnt musnt musnt

and I also have a free six inch sub (from Subway) they have given me 500 points on their app (Im giessing because I havent been in there for a few weeks and they are trying to lure me back) and I have until Friday to use it :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Shame you didn't get the job and they certainly kept you waiting :(
Treat yourself while you're in town, I won't tell :)
You'll enjoy sports day. Are you going to join in? They usually do three-legged races or sack races for Mums and Dads :)
I used to be in the green house in High School it was called Dewi Sant, funny how I've remembered that after all this time :)

chocolat lover said...

I remember the school houses that I was in too :)

Im looking forward to her sports day - it will be fun :)

Jules said...

I will have sports day to look forward to next year. Lily will be in green too! X

chocolat lover said...

Im looking forward to watching it :)