Friday 8 September 2017

birthday weekend sorted

As everything (even childrens partys) get booked up around Christmas time I have booked some bits for Evie...

...on her actual birthday I have booked breakfast with Santa :) Even James is going to do it with us (I was surprised when he said that he would do it too) :)  In the comments section I even put that it was her 6th birthday :)

And the day after I have booked her party at a local soft play place (not the same place as last year).

Today at school Evie gets new words to learn how to spell (for her spelling test on Thursday), yesterday she had her first weekly spelling test and she told me that she had to spell numbers...

...she said that she did well.

The reception year children have their first short session today so it will be lovely seeing them all :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Breakfast with Santa sounds great, wise to book early and that'll be a fabulous birthday treat for Evie, even better it lands on a Saturday too :) Then a party as well, I remember your disappointment last year, this one will be good :)

Jules said...

A good idea to get things organised. It's a busy time of year. X

chocolat lover said...

Im glad that I have booked them in plenty of time...