Tuesday 5 September 2017

dressed and excited

At around 6.30 I heard Evie moving about so I went into her room to tell her that it was back to school :)

Surprisingly enough she got up quickly and I got her clothes ready for her and she got dressed really quickly :)

Her bookbag and bag with PE kit (we were informed by one of the Mums last night that she has outdoor PE today), wellies (not sure if she needs them for year 1 but I bought her some) and raincoat are all by the front door,

I have a skype interview this morning with an agency.

It will be weird not having Evie with me again all day, but it will be good too :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Good luck with the interview.
I hope all goes well for evie. I don't know about you but I'm ready to get into a regular routine once again especially as Summer seems to have vanished. X

chocolat lover said...

its just with a recruitment agency to register with them.

Yes you are right it will be good into a routine again, I was pleased that I havent had to do the usual time checks this morning :)

Eileen H said...

I didn't expect Evie to be excited about going back to school but that's so good to hear, my two were never that keen :) It's raining really hard here, I think I may need my wellies to go out :) What a good idea to arrange a Skype interview, I'm amazed how things are done these days!

chocolat lover said...

the skype interview didnt happen as she couldnt get it to work on her phone so we are going to try again today...