Friday 15 September 2017

monday phone call

Yesterday I got an e-mail on the back of a job that I had applied for (at the same place that I had interview #4).

The lady said that she would like to have an informal chat on the phone with me to discuss what experience I have :)

Evie was just watching (yet another toy advert) and piped up that I will have to go to John Adams to buy a chocolate lolly maker for her :)

I remember wanting a chocolate lolly maker when I was little :) we got scalextric instead which was much more playable :)


3 comments:

Jules said...

Sounds promising. I wonder what they have in mind?
I can't stand children's cooking/baking style toys. They are usually rubbish and never work properly. Often just as expensive as the real thing too. Hopefully she will forget about it. X

Eileen H said...

That does sound promising, fingers crossed.
Oh dear, Christmas advertising having an impact on Evie already. I used to hate it as the pressure of their wants can get too much financially sometimes.

chocolat lover said...

Jules - Im hoping that she will change her mind :)

Eileen - we have 3 months to go and her birthday too - she has already started saying what she she would like...