Sunday 8 October 2017

I know what Im having

On Friday we got the menu for winter/spring lunches at school, together with an order from for the year 1 lunch that parents can have a lunch experience :).

The menu choice is sausage casserole or vegetarian sausage casserole and for dessert its iced sponge with sprinkles or a muller fruit corner yoghurt :)

Im going for the sausage casserole and the iced sponge with sprinkles so Im really pleased with the choice on offer :).

In Evies spelling test she got 10/10 so it definitely paid off getting her to practice the words that she was finding tricky :).

Of this weeks words the only word that she found tricky was dig.

I also treated myself today to a new shower gel from the Body Shop :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Well done to Evie on the spelling test. I would have chosen the iced sponge with sprinkles too. X

chocolat lover said...

Im glad that it wasnt pizza day as I dont like it and it would have meant missing out.

Eileen H said...

It's good that they cater for vegetarians and iced sponge with sprinkles would have been my choice too.
Well done to Evie on her perfect score :)