Sunday 26 November 2017

christmas sheep

Last week we got details through of Evies school Christmas production...

...they are doing Lights Camel Action! and Evie is a sheep :)

We are only allowed 2 tickets so grandparents cant come too, they are doing 2 shows one on the Tuesday and the other on the Wednesday but we are only allowed to go together to one show.  I will explain to Evie that she wont see us on one of the days.

Yesterday Evie did her letter to Santa and she is still asking for a chocolate lolly maker (it was the only thing that she asked for) and James has already told her that she isnt too young for it.  I was hoping that we could put off buying it for another couple of years :)

Work was ok again today apart from the kids deciding it would be fun to fill the drip trays in the water coolers! :)

Nothing else interesting has happened, hopefully I can blog more this week :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I've never heard of Lights Camel action before!
I hope Evie enjoys being a sheep :)
I have to say they are very strict at her school!
Looks like the chocolate lolly maker it is then :)

Jules said...

The Christmas production sounds fun. I think tickets are often restricted.
Lily is going to miss the two actual performances of her nativity but will do the rehearsals and full dress rehearsal which to be honest will probably be better for her. Hopefully I will get to watch the dress rehearsal.
Good luck with the lolly maker:-) X

chocolat lover said...

She is enjoying singing the songs and showing me the dances so it will be fun to watch.

Eileen - yes santa has got her the lolly maker :)

Jules - what a shame Lily will miss her nativity - hopefully they will let you watch the rehearsal :)