Wednesday 4 April 2018

tap dancing shoes

The other week was Evies last tap dancing lesson before the Easter holidays...

...todays plan was (or rather still is) to go into town and get Evies next passport photos done and to see if her tap dancing shoes need changing.

I looked in the bag and they werent in there so I texted James in case he remembered putting them anywhere else, and he cant so Im guessing that he must have left them in there after her lesson.

I have just e-mailed the dance company to see if they have been left there, ad if they have then I will get them checked after her next lesson at the weekend.

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's the trouble when they grow, we're constantly buying clothes and shoes. Good luck with the photos. Lily's passport ones are terrible and they cost a fortune. I didn't realise I could have just done them myself. X

Eileen H said...

I hope Evie's tap shoes turn up. Hope the passport photos are good, none ever are from those booths in my experience :(

chocolat lover said...

we got them done in snappy snaps and because she is over 5 they were £7.