Sunday 21 August 2016

target set

Following my shock (ok truth be known not so much of a shock) weight gain I have set myself a target of 4 stone that I would like to lose (I will make do with 3 and a half stone) and would still be chuffed to lose a stone and a half to be at less than I was when I had my hernia operation.

Yesterday while doing our food shop I made sure that I got myself some lowish calorie desserts and something to satisfy my chocolate fix.

I have now set up my food diary (and I can get to it on my smartphone too) and it shows on there my starting weight, the goal that I want to lose and my % towards it :).

With Evie now its not so easy to go out for long walks especially when James is at work or out doing his Ingress stuff.

8 comments:

Eileen H said...

Best of luck with your weight loss plan, I know you can do it.

I'm afraid I can't do it, I can just about manage to cut down a little to keep at a steady weight, I just don't get enough exercise that's my problem too.

chocolat lover said...

thanks...

...at least you have a reason to go out and get some exercise with Annie - you could always take her on a scenic route when the weather is nice :)

Eileen H said...

I do walk with Annie every day. I was rushed off my feet in the shop, never stopped, I just can't compete with that now, nor would I want to!

Losing three to four stone is very ambitious, it's about the amount I need to shed. Good luck.

Agent 54 said...

Since I quit playing Ice Hockey, it's been difficult to keep my weight down.

chocolat lover said...

Timothy - thanks for visiting :)

I can see why that would happen as ice hockey is a pretty intense game

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I will have to see how I get on :)

The Captain said...

I use 'My Fitness Pal'. I find it helps to be aware of the food you eat. Get a step counter too, makes you walk more.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - thanks for the tips :)